Color Consultations are for those homeowners that desire a new color palette in a room or multiple rooms in their home, but don’t know where to begin or don’t have time to research their options.
Color consultations vary greatly for each project. Options are custom tailored to each client's desires and will be based on what is currently in the home and what, if anything, will be changed by the homeowners or a third party contractor (such as new flooring, kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, etc.).
Examples of how clients use the Color Consultation Service:
* Kitchen update including wall color, cabinets, countertops, hardware, backsplash, and flooring
* Bathroom update including wall color, vanity, countertops, shower curtain, lighting, hardware, and flooring
* Living room including wall color, furniture, pillows, rugs, artwork, lighting, window treatments, and accessories
* Dining Room including wall color, lighting, window treatments, rugs, table settings, furniture, artwork, and accessories
* Master Bedroom including wall color, bedding, furniture, window treatments, and artwork
* Guest Bedroom including wall color, bedding, furniture, window treatments, and artwork
* Child’s Bedroom including wall color, bedding, furniture, window treatments, and artwork
* Baby Nursery including wall color, bedding, furniture, window treatments, and artwork
* Home Office including wall color, furniture, window treatments, artwork, and accessories
Color Consultation Service:
This service begins with an introductory consultation, lasting up to 1.5 hours, to choose color for a single room or multiple rooms in your home. Color Consults can include choice of paint colors, flooring, tile, countertops, light fixtures, and similar both in the home the home and at the store.
Investment: Initial consultation - $200 for up to 90 minutes; after initial consult, $150 per hour
Our Professional Policy is that our Services are paid at the time of service. We require a non-refundable deposit for shopping services that is applied to the overall fees. You will be provided a detailed receipt for all services rendered.